Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Letter To You GOD - It is the same World

Letter To You GOD - It is the same World


From,
A Creature of Your Creations,
Human Being,
Indian,
Tamilan,
Prabhakaran Subramanian.

To
The God,
Everywhere.



Dear God,

This is prabhakaran subramanian hope you know me am one among the million... I have not talked to you in person wish I get a chance i will have a lot of question for you.... this mail looks funny for many who read it... kind of a crazy thing people do at times ... don't know whether this mail gonna reach you or not... but am gonna write a lot to you .

To be very frank at my earlier ages i have called you many times and when you never came down to wipe my tears... I felt really bad about you and i still don't know whether you have felt my pain.... It was so painful as if I felt like i was cursed

I don't want to blame anyone here for anything happened in the past...

lets talk about something i wanted to get clarified ...

God this world is just one of your creation....

you should know a lot about it

I have met a lot of people in my life....

and the ultimate thing every one run for is just for the happinesses....

This is a world where you have made politicians who live happily killing people and you know this...

This is the same world where you have made the people to leave their life for politician... who never looks back him or looks back his family.... why he does that .. where was his happiness ... and what are you doing...


once again this the same world where i saw a tea master working day and night all day a week all day a month... for his brother to study well.... i never knew about him before... it was one night when i was dropped at chrompet gate
hope you know chrompet it is a two stop next to tambaram towards chennai...

as soon as he finds me he use to put me a coffee with more sugar.. he knew what i need and he never expected me to ask every day for more sugar in the coffee...

But i never knew what he needs..

i never wanted to know what he was .... he talked with me that night... he asked me which area i belong to told him about my native....

he asked me about my work told him about my job ....

i did ask him and he replied that he belongs to a village in madurai... and he said he works all days a week day and night for salary...

he asked me for a job for his brother he has completed ba literature in English .

he said he works so hard and he wants to find him a job so he can raise the family....

I dont know why he choose me there where other people who where getting down to their home....

why me? you know it right?

I said will try my best and asked him to tell his brother to email his resume to me... he was so happy to hear that..... happiness- believing there is a life in the near future

i have nothing much in my hand... i dont know how worthy am I....

I even felt bad if his brother not making it up how would he feel...

anyways you have the world where one suffers to find happiness by getting a life....

and it is the same world where a guy suffers to live with a girl for ever... he is too having more pain.... some people even leave their life in the name of love failure .without realizing there are people who are fighting to live..

how do you answer these people.... ? who do you feel more worthy...

you made me to realize how painful it would be if some one suffers to live...

but I have not done anything good up till now and there is no point in realizing it..

show me what is right , help me and give me the strength to complete my task what you have assigned.....

please do the needful am already short of time.



believing your existence always and everywhere

Prabhakaran Subramanian


1 comment:

  1. go ahead help him ... help who ever ask u to help just help them.. dont ignore even a stranger if he r she ask u 4 a help.... ill always b with u my child... ur goal, ur destination of this life wil realise soon in ur life... bt u hv 2 find wr it is... go ..go ahead run fast soon u wil realise ur life time... and also b aware of my cruel, violent and terrific children also.. they 2 my children bt u r lucky 2 realise ur destination ... they hv some karma to complete bt they too realise soon .... u r lucky ... go ahead dont think abt others .. do rit things tat wt u think wil help others ... i knw wt u r feeling .. soon the world wil change bt wen they realise the change at the time no one wil b more in this earth expect some gifted children who wants to finish some more work in this world to do.... i bless u... go ...go ahead...
    By ,
    Ur Mom and Dad(God)

    ReplyDelete

I Recommend